Contributing Monkie Callie England
Published on November 23, 2011
Photographer: Callie England
I rushed home tonight to whip up this raw version of the Macro bowl I had from Aux Vivres last week, so I could share the yummy goodness with all ya’ll before the weekend. You can skip the bowl, but I wouldn’t skip the sauce. I said it before and I’ll say it again – it’s ridic.
For the Raw Macro Bowl
julienned zucchini (marinated in a bit of sea salt to soften)
sour kraut (I buy a raw version from the health food store)
wakame (soaked and rinsed – the longer you rinse, the less seaweed tasting)
sprouts (I used clover)
shredded red cabbage
For the Knock-off Dragon Sauce
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup tamari
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup tahini
1 clove garlic
Instructions for the Raw Macro Bowl:
1. In a large bowl, lay down zucchini noodles in the center.
2. Around the edges, stack remaining ingredients.
3. Drizzle with the Knock-Off Dragon Sauce
Instructions for the Knock-off Dragon Sauce:
1. In blender, blend all ingredients.
2. Store in refrigerator in a glass jar – keeps about 4-5 days.