- G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green - http://gliving.com -
Bamboo Yoga Bag
Posted By G Monkie On January 20, 2007 @ 5:00 am In G Living | No Comments
Everyone needs more than one bag to cover all their lifestyle needs, right? Well, I found this amazingly large 70% bamboo, 26% cotton, 4% Spandex stylish bag which is designed for all your yoga needs. That is what they are selling it as, a yoga bag, but really it could be used any time you just need a supersized bag. The G part, of course, is the simple clean design, the fact that it only costs $40 and the 70% bamboo fabric they used.
Here are the details:
(70% Bamboo, 26% Cotton, 4% Spandex) about bamboo fabric
– sturdy Hemp/Cotton lining
– wide adjustable shoulder strap
– “big-bottomed” for carrying everything and anything
– carries your yoga mat with its top peeping out – the double zipper sliders can be adjusted to secure the mat
You can find the bag at: dearlildevas.com
Article printed from G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green: http://gliving.com
URL to article: http://gliving.com/bamboo-yoga-bag/
Copyright © 2010 G Living | Modern Green Lifestyle Blog (Darker Side Of Green). All rights reserved.