- G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green - http://gliving.com -
After Hours…Raspberry Razzle Dazzle Cocktail (Bite This)
Posted By Aria Alpert On October 10, 2011 @ 4:21 pm In Bite This,Full Recipe List,Recipes / Drinks and Smoothy,Recipes / Raw | 3 Comments
Photographer V Blak
This sparkling jewel of a drink was the perfect finishing touch for our dinner the other night. The combination of chilled Prosecco and raspberries was so good. Try this recipe next time you have someone special over. It’s very…mmmm.
For The Recipe (Per Glass)
4 fresh organic raspberries, washed
1 tsp agave syrup (optional)
1 thin slice of fresh lemon
Add one of the following Chilled: Prosecco (sparkling Italian wine) or Cava (sparkling Spanish wine) or for non-alcoholic Sparkling Water
1. Add raspberries to a chilled martini glass.
2. If you like your bubbly on the sweet side, add 1 TB agave syrup to the berries.
3. Then mash with muddler or handle of wooden spoon.
4. Add lemon slice and gently mash to release flavor.
5. Fill glass with Prosecco, Cava or Sparkling Water.
Article printed from G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green: http://gliving.com
URL to article: http://gliving.com/raspberry-razzle-bite-this/
Copyright © 2010 G Living | Modern Green Lifestyle Blog (Darker Side Of Green). All rights reserved.