- G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green - http://gliving.com -
Raw Coconut Snowball Macaroons (Bite This)
Posted By Aria Alpert On September 5, 2011 @ 12:00 am In Bite This,Full Recipe List,Recipes / Desserts,Recipes / Raw | 4 Comments
Now that you have mastered making your own Almond Milk... :) … what, you ask, do you do with all the left over almond pulp…? Make COOKIES!!
For the Recipe
1 cup almond pulp
1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 TB agave or maple syrup
2 TB maple sugar
2 TB coconut butter/oil, melted
1 TB vanilla extract
a few dash of ground cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
extra coconut flakes for top of cookies
1. Mix everything together in a bowl until combine, adding more coconut flakes if the mixture is to wet.
2. Taste and add more sweetener if necessary.
3. Using a TB, scoop dough onto teflex sheets on dehydrator trays.
4. Sprinkle and press coconut flakes onto top of cookies.
5. Dehydrate 12-24 hours at 110 degrees or until desired consistency.
Article printed from G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green: http://gliving.com
URL to article: http://gliving.com/raw-coconut-snowballs-bite-this/
Copyright © 2010 G Living | Modern Green Lifestyle Blog (Darker Side Of Green). All rights reserved.