- G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green - http://gliving.com -
Sweet & Spiced Pecans (Bite This)
Posted By Aria Alpert On August 19, 2011 @ 12:09 am In Bite This,Full Recipe List,Recipes / Desserts | 6 Comments
A perfect holiday snack. Also wraps up nicely for a delightful homemade gift. Using walnuts in place of the pecans or mixing half and half is very yummy as well.
For the Recipe
2 cups pecan halves
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut butter
4 TB agave
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 tsp fresh grated nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle the oil, agave, molasses, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and cayenne and stir to coat evenly.
3. Toast about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Article printed from G Living | Dark Twisted Space Monkies Go Green: http://gliving.com
URL to article: http://gliving.com/sweet-spiced-pecans/
Copyright © 2010 G Living | Modern Green Lifestyle Blog (Darker Side Of Green). All rights reserved.